Sunday, December 14, 2008

We love Christmas time!

So I am playing a little catch up tonight on things I have been wanting to get done but haven't been able to yet. Updating my blog is one. We are all decorated for Christmas around our house. I still can't believe another year has passed us by, however Aubrey Rose reminds me on a regular basis just by looking at her that time is moving quickly. She is 9 months old, which means one year is just around the corner. That is too crazy! Decorating for Christmas will so different next year. She will be able to help....well kind of. :-) It was fun to decorate this year being in a new house. Here are some pictures of our house in the Christmas spirit.









Here is Blake and Aubrey Rose looking for our Christmas tree.

1 comments:

Franklin and Lisa Spees said...

Is this your house? It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!