Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun at the CIRCUS!!!

On July 4th, we not only had fun with friends bbqing with tons of food and fireworks, Aubrey Rose and I also got to go to the Circus that day!! It was such a fun day! We got to go with one of my sweetest friends Jessica and her daughter Macey. I sure hope Aubrey Rose grows up to be as sweet as Macey. She says the cutest things and is so well behaved. She did an excellent job trying to show and teach Aubrey Rose how to smile and say CHEEEESE to the camera. This time Aubrey Rose was quite distracted. No time for smiles. I think I have one half smile. I will take it! Aubrey Rose loved the Circus. Hands down her favorite event was the "Woof, Woofs." There were elephants, zebras, lions, horses...and her favorites were the dogs she can see in our backyard. :) If only our dogs could do the tricks like them! It was such a fun afternoon. Thanks Macey and Jessica for making the day such a blast to be together!





















0 comments: