Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aubrey Rose is growing up WAY too fast!

Here are some fun pictures of our little girl growing up. She is 2 1/2 months old. We love her sooooo much! She is such a good baby. We are so blessed. Blake and I are already worried about our next baby because we don't think it could get better. Aubrey Rose is officially sleeping through the night. She sleeps from about 9pm to about 8am. It is wonderful! And she is smiling so much more. I never knew how much my child's smile could brighten up any day or any moment so quickly. Aubrey is the sweetest thing!



Watching TV with Uncle Jesse and Princess Jasmine.
I love riding my new horse that Mimi and Big Papa bought for me. Auntie Blair takes such good care of me!
Don't worry...no boyfriends yet! My cousins Jon and Andrea Shabaglian had little Christopher 10 days before Aubrey Rose was born. It is so fun to get them together and take pictures of how cute they are. The paparazzi's go absolutely crazy! It is so fun watching these two grow up!

0 comments: