Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Jesse!

August 26th was my brother, Jesse's, 26th birthday. We had lunch at Chipotle with wonderful friends and family. Thanks to C.J. at our office for making all the calls and doing the invites for the lunch. It would not have happened without you C.J.! And then we had dinner at my parents house. My mom made a wonderfully delicious meal and a yummy birthday cake to celebrate. Aubrey Rose gave Uncle Jesse a whiffle ball and bat. She might have loved it more than Jesse. Okay, maybe she just liked sucking on it more before it got its first hit later in the evening in the street with Jesse and Blake. Yes, whiffle ball street style with only two players....anything is possible with these two making up the rules.

Please take special note of our photogenic little girl. I am still amazed that at almost 6 months she can smile the biggest smile on demand at the perfect moment this picture was taken. Aubrey Rose, you make your mommy proud!!!

If the picture is too small to see....here is a closer shot of the picture perfect smile.
Good job my little sunshine!


Time for some hard core whiffle ball street style.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jesse!! Hmmm...maybe I should update the color in my tattoo, make sure it doesn't fade. That is your birthday present :)

The Smittcamp's said...

I will tell him! I think he would appreciate that Ky! Gosh you are so thoughtful. :-)

Unknown said...

hey you! it's jess visser! how are you girl! thanks so much for calling to wish kade a happy birthday! it was a tough week but we got through it;)

let's talk soon...
love you so much!