Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our new home!!

Here are some way overdue pictures of the house. I have some before and after shots. Hope you enjoy!! We hope you can visit really, really soon!

Before:

During:


After:


Before:


After:
Add Image

I think the sunroom is my favorite room in the house. We have our dining room table in there. I LOVE sitting at the table for any reason, whether we are eating, reading, feeding Aubrey, working on a project, or whatever else it definitely is distracting to look out to our backyard. Here is a view of it on the inside:








Here are some fun memories of the work days around our new house. Thankfully, the work days that felt as though it was 24/7 are behind us, now we are just settling in more and more with the little projects.

This picture was taken the night before the big move. Aubrey Rose was a little trooper through it all.

We are so very thankful for ALL of Blake and Christina's help! We could not have done it without them! They have been apart of so many hours and hours of our house projects. Thank you guys so much for making us feel so special. Here they are starting the painting project in the bathroom. Notice the mirror...that is no longer in there. A prettier mirror has taken its place. :-)

This was Christina's safety outfit for taking down the mirror. I will have to take an after picture of the bathroom. Thanks Christina for the beautiful mirror and the laughs!

Oh this is a wonderful memory too! For everyone out there....a good rule of thumb is to hold on VERY tightly to the paint can as you are shaking it. If you don't there is a possibility of it slipping out of your hands and splattering EVERYWHERE!! Don't worry, NOTHING was hurt in the process. Just some leftover paint on the canvas we had covered the carpets with. I just love you Christina!!

Here is Blake's brother Bradley and his girlfriend, Michelle, with Aubrey Rose.

Blake and his dad getting ready to get their tape on!

I love this picture of Linda (Blake's mom), Blair and her boyfriend Shawn.

Here is Rob, Blake P. and my Blake painting away in our master bedroom.

Here is my mom, my sister, Christina and I working on the laundry room. It used to be like a mint green. We painted it a metallic brown. It turned out really good. Thanks girls!

Here is Blake, Aubrey Rose and I in our new kitchen.

0 comments: