Sunday, December 14, 2008

She makes me smile!

Aubrey Rose makes me smile almost all day long! I can NOT say all day, every day, because there are definitely moments that I am not sure how to handle this little child. Like a couple of days ago I was filling the dishwasher. I think Aubrey thought she wanted to help. The first thing she reaches for is a butter knife, yeah so I took that away REALLY fast, closed up the dishwasher and she threw, I think, her first tantrum. I am talking fell straight to the floor, face down, screaming, crying, kicking her legs, acting as though I stole the world from her. Anyway, there are some moments throughout the day that are very trying as a mom, however now that I am thinking about this story she makes me smile and laugh again. I love our sweet Aubrey Rose. There are definitely things that she does that make me think she has my personality or Blake's, and the other day I caught her doing something that was so cute and I think she comes by it honestly. :-) She was looking out the windows at the front door, just watching, looking as though she was waiting for her friends to come. It was so precious. She was probably watching the leaves fall or even more so, cars driving by, but the way she was looking out the window, it made me think she was waiting for her friends. I just thought it was so cute. So then we had a take a couple of more pictures of my cutie pie. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Karen said...

I think she was looking for her cousins from Minnesota...
Merry Christmas, Cherie, Blake and Aubrey Rose!!!
Karen, Terry, Kiersten & Garrett

Karen Eropkin said...

Cherie, How do you spell "adorable???". . . .Aubrey Rose!!! Thank you for the sending Christmas card. Congrats on the new house. May many wonderful memories be built there. xoxo-Karen Eropkin