Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My mom has been holding out!!

I checked my mom's camera and she has been holding out on me with some fun shots. So I thought I would post them.

I absolutely LOOOOOVE watching my dad with Aubrey Rose. It is such a precious sight to watch these two play. I think Aubrey already has Opa wrapped around her finger. It is the sweetest thing!



Here are a couple more pictures from our trip to Canada from last month. This was Aubrey and I at Niagara-on-the-Lake. That bunting bag that she is in, still makes me laugh remembering my marshmellow that couldn't move every time we had to bundle her up.

Four generations of girls. Such a special picture. Aubrey Rose you are so adorable smiling in both pictures!


My mom and Aubrey have such a sweet bond. I love seeing them together.

And then the bond between my cousin Chelsey and Aubrey Rose. It makes me cry just thinking about these two together. Thank you Chelsey for everything you do not only for Aubrey, but for Blake and I as well. We are soooooo thankful for your friendship. We love you girlie!

0 comments: