Sunday, April 12, 2009

Little Bunny Foo Foo!

In honor of Easter, I thought I would share about our neighborhood bunny. I call him Little Bunny Foo Foo. :) We have no idea whose bunny it is. We really think it is our neighborhood bunny. I remember one of the first times we had come over to our house to show our family the home (before we had even bought the house) and Little Bunny Foo Foo greeted us in the front yard. Little side note....not sure if you knew but when I was little, my dad asked me "If I could be any animal what would I be?" I responded with "A bunny because they are so soft, so cuddly and so cute!" Who would have known that when I grew up I would have my own bunny! And the best thing about this bunny is we just get to enjoy it...no cleaning up after it and we don't even have to feed it. Although he does eat my flowers, but I guess you have to take the good with the bad. :) The bunny is not out every day. We see him maybe once a week, but sometimes a couple of days in a row. We have no idea where he sleeps or even if anyone owns him. We have lots of friendly people who walk by our house and let us know that our bunny is out. I even had one lady knock on our door. It has become pretty entertaining. Aubrey Rose LOOOOOVES to see him. She hasn't quite tried to catch him, but she loves to just watch him. I, too, have yet to touch him. He just hops away when I come near, but oh it makes my day when I see him! So cute!
Here is Blake a few weeks ago trying to reach for him.

0 comments: