Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Aubrey Rose!



The day finally arrived! Last week we celebrated Aubrey Rose's 1st birthday. Aubrey is our lucky charm and was born on St. Patrick's Day last year, so we thought a crazy GREEN party would be so fun. It turned out to be a perfect evening! I think everyone had a blast. WE SURE DID!!!






Blake's side of the family...his parents, brother and sister

My side of the family...
my parents, my sister (on the right), my brother (on the left)
and their wonderful spouses (next to each of them)

Friends and family...

My wonderful cousin Chelsey with the birthday girl

Amazing cousins...LOVE you all!
A ton of our friends...friends who have been apart of our life in a major way for sooooo many years. I think the shortest amount of time is probably 3 years and the longest is probably 15 years!!! Blake, Aubrey Rose and I are so blessed with such a core group of friends! And this wasn't even everyone at the party. We are missing a couple. Thank you to each one of you for being such an important part of our lives. We truly value your friendship! We would not be the same without YOU!!!

Friends we have probably been having way too much fun with, but then again if it feels right, it just feels right. For some reason, we just can't get enough of our friends!

And on to the reason we all got together and wore green!
Aubrey Rose, Happy 1st Birthday Sunshine!


0 comments: