Thursday, March 5, 2009

LOTS to celebrate!!

This past weekend we celebrated a couple of birthdays and big accomplishments. Saturday afternoon, my sister threw a party at our house for her wonderful husband Aaron. He turned 30 and he passed his SE exam for engineering. HUGE accomplishment! He is so big time now! We had to celebrate! Wonderful friends and family came from near and far to join in on the fun. Happy Birthday and Congrats Aaron! We love you!! Aren't they so cute?!!

Here is a picture of Aaron, his parents, sister, nephew and Grandma...oh and of course my sister too! :-)

A bunch of our cousins! WE are so blessed!

The party was a Lego theme because Aaron loved to play with Lego's when he was little. Who would have known designing buildings would be his career. We love our structural engineer!

This is one thing Aubrey Rose loves to do to my cousin Chelsey. She just loves lovin' on her. It is the cutest thing. You can't even tell it is Chelsey, but it is.


Aaron opening up his gifts with his nephew Michael.


That evening we celebrated some MORE birthdays! Our friends Kim and Aaron turned 30 as well! It was a RockStar theme party. Dressing the part was definitely encouraged. We had a blast! Thanks so much Aaron and Kim for throwing such a GREAT party. We love you guys sooooooooooo much! By the way, please don't judge anyone in these pictures. We are all wonderful people who love Jesus! Just for one night we looked a little crazy. :-)



Here is the birthday couple. Happy 30th Aaron and Kim!


Can anyone guess who this couple is?




My wonderful friend from high school and college. We played softball together at Buchanan and at Point Loma. I love you Julie Shute!!


Oh Blake and Josh, you guys look like girls! HOT girls though! I sure am glad this was only for one night. Great times!


Josh said just be yourself in this picture. I love it! Rock on guys!


Whip it good Aaron!

I do have to admit, both Blake and I taking off our makeup together that night was quite awkward. I had to let him use my makeup remover and teach him how to use it. HILARIOUS!!! I guess I should be thankful he didn't know how. :-) Oh, speaking of makeup....I got mine done at MAC. It turned out pretty fun, so I thought I would share the picture. It was pretty wild!
Rock on...well, for one night at least! :-)

0 comments: