Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary to us!!!


Today Blake and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! What a wonderful 5 years it has been! I can not imagine a better fit for a husband for me than you, Blake.
Cheers to many, many more years of joy together. I love you!!!

Here are some fun pictures of us over the years. I wish we had pictures of us from high school and of the early years on this computer. But, these ones are pretty fun!
Happy Anniversary Babe!


Opening gifts at our Engagement party


2005...Our 1st Anniversary

2006...our 2nd Anniversary in MAUI!!


2007...our 3rd Anniversary



2008...4th Anniversary...only 10 days after Aubrey Rose was born!



Here are some wonderful memories together over the years...






And then for some fun ones.....I just can't get enough of my husband! He keeps me laughing all the time!



I love you too Nacho!

We are LOVIN' this life! The only thing better is if we could have another honeymoon in Jamaica! :) Maybe that is on the 10 year plan!



*****UPDATE***** After I submitted this post, Blake thought I should adjust one thing...he wanted his SEXY pose on the blog too! :) There you have it...now it is complete!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute!! Look at your hair at your anniversary party!! It look strawberry blonde! You guys really are so cure and such a fun couple. Congratulations and YES, cheers to many more years! Love you guys. Jon, Andrea & Christopher

Blake and Christina said...

We LOVE you guys! Our lives would not be the same without the Smittcamps. We have so much fun with you. Happy 5 years!

Unknown said...

Happy five years!!

Garrett Patricio said...

Sweet belt BS! You guys are so cute....