Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOVE this little girl!

Blake and I took some fun pictures the other day and I had to share. We just can't get enough of Aubrey Rose. I wish you could enjoy our days with us because we laugh a lot! This was before church this past Sunday.


We ran into Oma and Opa (my parents) at church! It is such an amazing blessing that all of our immediate family (both Blake's side and mine) go to the same church. We are quite aware of how rare that is. It is such a blessing to not only LOVE our church, but to also be able to see family there just helps us count our blessings even more.

We also got to see Auntie Christy!

After church we went lunch and then ran an errand. Below is a picture of us in the store. This picture makes me smile just thinking of how much fun the three of us had. Blake and I were patiently waiting for the answer to our question...the employee had to do some research to see if they had the item in stock...and Aubrey Rose was getting ansy. I started to distract her by pushing the cart back and forth in the aisle. And then I would run to her and she would giggle, giggle, giggle. It was that adorable gut giggle that just warms my heart to no end. Then, Blake came into the picture and we would push her back and forth...she just laughed and laughed each time. Then, she started raising her arms as though she was on a roller coaster or something. It was hilarious! Here are daddy and I making sweet memories with our little sunshine!


0 comments: