Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Beach trip...Day #2

The next day was one of my favorites.  
We stayed home.  
We relaxed.  
We rested.  
We also had some awesome play time at the beach.  


 Blake's childhood came back quickly as he remembered the crazy amount of sand crabs that are in the beaches there.
This little girl has come SOOOOO far! 
For someone who used to CRY at the feeling of grass, the sound of waves or the feel of sand, she has come a long way.  At 5 and a half, this was her very first time to touch the ocean willingly.  She absolutely loved it, just like we have been telling her for all of her 5 years.  :)
Then, these three were trying to run faster than the waves could come in,
and Austin face planted.  Good thing he was a trooper.  He didn't even cry.

These two were LOVING the water...
Then, after the beach, the kids had a bath and as I was drying Aubrey's face with a towel, she said, "Owww, Mommy, you got my loose tooth!"  I said I am so sorry. I looked down and her tooth was gone!!!!  I could not believe it!!!  She lost her first tooth!!  She didn't even cry.  She said it didn't even hurt.  It was such a blessing to have Blake and I together for this fun memory.  An additional blessing was having Mimi and Big Papa with us too.  It was a such a fun memory to share together.
From the moment her tooth came out, she has been acting much older (and much more silly)!  HA!!
Pretty phenomenal playground...
This is for sure a little piece of heaven on earth.

0 comments: