Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just a sneak peek...

Two family weddings in one day. My cousin and Blake's cousin. Amazing weather. Magnificient celebrations. One of the cutest flower girls. Blake and my 6th anniversary. :) Too many pictures to admit to. Here is just a peek into our busy, but glorious Saturday. So fun. CONGRATS to Luke & Becca and Andy & Courtney!!

Both weddings started at 4:30pm. If you know Blake and I at all, you know it hurts our heart to miss anything. Especially a family wedding. Aubrey Rose was a flower girl in my cousin's wedding. We went to Luke and Becca's ceremony, stayed for a while after, drove an hour to the next wedding and enjoyed most of Andy and Courtney's reception. HA!!
This was the moment Luke and Becca saw each other for the first time that day.

My cousin and his new wife!) :)

Congrats Luke and Becca! Everything was absolutely perfect. We love you guys!


Someone we missed TREMENDOUSLY yesterday was my Aunt ROSE. She is Luke's mom. She passed away, from cancer, 2 years ago. She absolutely LOVED Becca and she would have LOVED to see these two become one. I started crying immediately when I realized Chelsey (her daughter) was holding a single ROSE as her bouquet.

Aubrey Rose was their flower girl. She did great! Here she is with the ring bearer, Becca's nephew.
Then, we got in the car, drove an hour back to Clovis and was able to see Courtney's fabulous reception. BEAUTIFUL bride and wedding!
Congrats Andy and Courtney! We LOVE you guys!!

0 comments: