Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!!

Did you know I am CANADIAN? I was born in British Columbia, CANADA. Although I have lived in California most of my life, I only became an American citizen in 2008. That's all the fun facts I have for you today. HA! :)

Therefore, my babies might have some Canadian blood in them, but they are proud to be American's, just like their mommy and daddy. :) We hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July celebrating America's independence!


Here are the cousins...Aubrey Rose, Austin and Jedidiah




We are going to be celebrating with some sweet friends! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Cherie! The kids look so perfect! Of course!!

Karen said...

Man, these pictures make me miss all of you! Give them all smootchie kisses from me, okay??!!